Sheppard Elementary dedicates new gymnasium

Sheppard Elementary dedicates new gymnasium


3/26/2010 - Marvin Peevey, Sheppard Air Force Base Elementary principal, assists two Sheppard AFB fourth-graders with cutting the ribbon at their new gymnasium's dedication ceremony March 25. The Sheppard AFB Elementary Gymnasium is the largest addition since the school was erected in 1953. The new gym was funded by the 2006 bond election money from WFISD. (U.S. Air Force photo/Tech. Sgt. Vernon Cunningham)