What is COVID-19?
On Jan. 30, 2020, the World Health Organization declared a public health emergency of international concern for the 2019 novel coronavirus, or COVID-19. On Jan. 31, 2020, the secretary of Health and Human Services declared a public health emergency in the United States and announced new measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The current epidemic, which originated in mainland China, has demonstrated the capacity of COVID-19 to spread globally. While supporting other government agencies’ response to the COVID-19 threat, the Department of the Air Force is responding appropriately to protect the health of the force and maintain operational readiness.
***Do you have questions, ideas or feedback? Let us know.
• Sheppard returns to HPCON Charlie (Jan. 11, 2021)
• Public Health Emergency Declaration extended (Dec. 28, 2020)
• Sheppard AFB Holiday Guidelines (Nov. 15, 2020)
• Sheppard commander releases updated COVID-19 recovery guide (Nov. 15, 2020)
• Col. Bell issues guidance on cloth face cover use
• Weather and Safety Leave Fact Sheet
• Col. Bell: Mini-Mall to undergo deep cleaning after employee tests positive
• Col. Bell elevates HPCON to Charlie
• Sheppard confirms first COVID-19 case
• Col. Bell raises Health Protection Condition to Bravo
• Col. Bell issues Restriction of Movement order for 82nd TRW Airmen in Training
• Col. Bell stresses calm, strict hygiene after areas first positive COVID-19 case
• Col. Bell announces HPCON Alpha
(Click image to enlarge)
As of July 13, 2021
Visit the FSS Facebook Page for more information
Scroll down page after clicking on map