Everyone has a story to tell, right? We're here to help you do that! The 82nd TRW/PA Command Information Section is here to increase awareness and understanding of the missions of Sheppard Air Force Base, its capabilities, policies, priorities and programs. We are just one way leadership can communicate with military and civilian Airmen, contractors, dependents, beneficiaries, the general public and many more.
Our objectives are to:
1. Leverage new and optimize existing technology to link Sheppard professionals and leaders through a free flow of timely, accurate and relevant news and information as well as support and amplify the efforts of community and media outreach.
2. Enhance Airmen morale and readiness by helping them understand their role(s) at Sheppard and in the Air Force, how Department of the Air Force policies, programs and operations affect them, and how to effectively communicate their story.
Examples of CI coverage include articles/videos about:
• Daily operations, installation policies and programs, innovation in the classroom, and more.
• Mission features that highlight technical and flying training operations
• DV visits
• Volunteer and environmental projects
• ***Changes of Command
• ***Promotion and retirement ceremonies
***Some limitations may apply depending on the Public Affairs Employment Plan Matrix.
Story submissions and/or story ideas should be sent to the Public Affairs office via email at 82TRWPA.email@example.com.