|COLONEL JAIME M. SCHOFIELD|
Colonel Schofield is Vice Commander of the 80th Flying Training Wing which conducts the Euro-NATO Joint Jet Pilot Training Program, the world's only internationally manned and managed Undergraduate Pilot Training program. Thirteen NATO nations participate: Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Italy, The Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Colonel Schofield graduated from Oregon State University in 1990. His various assignments include Flight line Logistics Officer for the C-5 and C-141, Operational F-16 tours in Germany and Korea, Follow-on Training Unit Instructor Pilot (F-16), Executive Officer to the Vice Commander of Air Combat Command, and Joint duty as a strategist in the J-5 on the CJCS staff. Colonel Schofield is a graduate of Air Command and Staff College, the School of Advanced Air and Space Studies, and the National War College. He is a combat veteran of Operations PROVIDE COMFORT, NORTHERN WATCH, SOUTHERN WATCH and ALLIED FORCE.
Colonel Schofield is a senior pilot with over 1,700 total flight hours and has flown 259 combat hours in the F-16.
1990 Bachelor of Science, Business Management, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon
1998 Squadron Officers School, Maxwell AFB, Alabama
2002 Masters of Aerospace Science, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University
2006 Masters of Military Operations Art and Science, Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Alabama
2007 Masters of Airpower Art and Science, School of Advanced Air and Space Studies, Maxwell AFB, Alabama
2008 Air War College (correspondence), Maxwell AFB, Alabama
2010 Masters of National Security Strategy, National War College, Fort McNair, Washington D.C.
1. September 1991 - October 1994, Flight line Logistics Officer, 60th Supply Squadron, Travis AFB, California
2. October 1994 - October 1995, student, Undergraduate Pilot Training, 37th/50th Flying Training Squadrons, Columbus AFB, Mississippi.
3. November 1995 - January 1996, student, Introduction to Fighter Fundamentals, 49th Flying Training Squadron, Columbus AFB, Mississippi
4. January 1996 - October 1996, student, F-16 RTU, 61st Fighter Squadron, Luke AFB, Arizona
5. October 1996 - August 1999, scheduler and Wing Training Officer, F-16 Pilot, 23rd Fighter Squadron, Spangdahlem AB, Germany.
6. August 1999 - August 2000, Training Flight Chief, F-16 Pilot, 36th Fighter Squadron,
Osan AB, Korea
7. August 2000 - Jun 2003, Flight Commander and ACES Program Manager, Instructor Pilot, 308th Fighter Squadron, Luke AFB, Arizona
8. June 2003 - June 2005, Chief, Rated Fighter Assignments and Executive Officer to the Vice Commander, Air Combat Command, Langley AFB, Virginia
9. July 2005 - June 2006, Student, Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Alabama
10. July 2006 - June 2007, Student, School of Advanced Air and Space Studies,
Maxwell AFB, Alabama.
11. September 2007 - June 2009, Wing Director of Staff and Director of Operations, 52nd Fighter Wing, Spangdahlem AB, Germany
12. June 2009 - June 2010, Student, National War College, Fort McNair, Washington D.C.
13. June 2010 - June 2012, Strategic Assessments Branch Chief, Strategic Plans and Policy Directorate (J-5), Joint Staff, Pentagon, Washington D.C.
14. July 2012--present, Vice Commander, 80th Flying Training Wing, Sheppard AFB, Texas
Rating: Senior pilot
Flight hours: 1700 hours
Aircraft flown: T-37, T-38, F-16
MAJOR AWARDS AND DECORATIONS:
Defense Meritorious Service Medal
Meritorious Service Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Air Medal with three oak leaf clusters
Aerial Achievement Medal
Air Force Commendation Medal with two oak leaf clusters
Air Force Achievement Medal with oak leaf cluster
EFFECTIVE DATES OF PROMOTION:
Second Lieutenant February 4, 1991
First Lieutenant February 4, 1993
Captain February 4, 1995
Major February 4, 2002
Lieutenant Colonel December 1, 2006
Colonel April 1, 2012
(Current as of July 2012)